Creating diamonds in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
In collaboration with Chris Hill's residential workshops – #beatmyaddictions
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
– Carbon Retreat, or on behalf of Carbon Retreat, and are necessary to enable you to use our website(s).
– third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
– third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Carbon Retreat.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
2. For Carbon Retreat to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To enable Carbon Retreat to collect information about your browsing patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
4. To enable Carbon Retreat to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.
Connect with us